In case you had been making an attempt to create a brand new Pocket book within the OneNote Desktop model and noticed Invalid Pocket book Identify error message then this put up is bound that can assist you. On this article, we can be giving some simple methods to repair this OneNote Invalid Pocket book Identify error.
What causes Invalid Pocket book Identify error in OneNote?
You may even see the Invalid Pocket book error within the OneNote Desktop model due to numerous causes. Similar to corrupted Workplace or OneNote set up. This is among the quite common causes for this error. Nevertheless, it’s not the one cause. Outdated OneNote and a few glitches are two of the opposite talked about causes. The opposite potential causes embody:
- The desired location will not be accessible.
- You would not have permission to change the desired location.
- The trail or pocket book identify incorporates invalid characters.
- The mixed path and pocket book identify exceed the utmost path size.
Repair Invalid Pocket book Identify error in OneNote
These are the issues it’s essential repair OneNote Invalid Pocket book Identify error:
- Test the identify
- Replace OneNote
- Clear the OneNote Cache
- Restore OneNote
- Reinstall Workplace
Allow us to discuss them intimately.
1] Pocket book names should be distinctive and comprise solely letters and numbers
Test the identify! Do be aware that Pocket book names should be distinctive and comprise solely letters and numbers.
2] Replace OneNote
The at first factor it’s essential do to rectify the error is to replace OneNote. Extra usually not, Workplace apps replace themselves mechanically, however on some uncommon events, after they don’t do, it’s essential comply with the given steps to replace OneNote.
- Open OneNote.
- Click on File > Account.
- Click on Workplace Replace > Replace Now.
Now, set up the replace and test if the problem persists.
3] Clear the OneNote Cache
Clear the OneNote Cache and see if that helps you.
Learn: Troubleshoot OneNote issues, errors & points.
4] Restore OneNote
If updating is to no avail, then the problem may be due to a corrupted bundle. Therefore, we have to restore the software program and see if the problem persists.
There are two variations having the identical downside.
In case you are on the Desktop Model of Workplace, use the next steps to restore it.
- Open Management Panel from the Begin Menu.
- Be sure that your View by is Giant Icons and click on Packages and Options.
- Search for Microsoft Workplace (the model that’s supplying you with the difficulty), choose it (or right-click on it), and click on Change.
- Now, choose Fast Restore and click on Restore.
Anticipate the method to finish and test if the problem is fastened.
In case you are on the Standalone UWP Model, you possibly can restore OneNote by following the above-mentioned steps. Simply as a substitute of Microsoft Workplace, choose Restore OneNote.
5] Reinstall Workplace
In case you can then attempt reinstalling Workplace. It will possibly repair the problem whether it is due to a corrupted file. You possibly can uninstall Workplace by the normal methodology however we’d advocate, utilizing Microsoft Workplace Uninstaller software to take away it cleanly after which redownload and reinstall the app.
Hopefully, you’ll be able to resolve the problem with the given options.
- Methods to allow Darkish Mode in OneNote or Outlook
- Methods to convert OneNote to Phrase or PDF in Home windows.